LIFE ON FILM: AUGUST 2016

Sometime early August, whilst on my way back home, I saw an old film camera on the side of the road that appeared to have no owner and no place to go. Sheepishly, I took it on the off chance that it might work. For the whole of last month, I took this little dinosaur camera around with me taking snaps of my life here and there, all the while hoping the camera wasn't faulty and that I might later on be able to see them... and voila! The camera does indeed work and I picked up the photos today and was pleasantly surprised.

I also want to take this moment to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my boo-thang who will probably read this as he wakes up in sunny California. Hey! Hi! I hope you have the most wonderful day <3 <3 <3 lots of love from zee kitties and me.



 photo reviesed1_zpseixpvu0d.jpg
Chris & Shani ft. Shani's party paw

 photo 1_zpsqonkijqh.jpg
Party Dog
Shani sunbathing looking very chill

 photo 3_zpshpnuws9i.jpg
Waiting at the tram stop on the way to a friend's birthday
cheeky snap before bed courtesy of Chris

 photo 4_zpsr4k90o0e.jpg
Mr Boo Thang preparing to cook me up some food

 photo 6_zpsezvdrbq3.jpg
Scoring the total amount of 5 burgers all for free!
drinks with Mike at some never-seen-before hippy location that I cannot remember the name of

 photo 5_zpslibyaicb.jpg
Coffee reggae band live performance as the sun goes down
Chris taking surprise photos while I get ready for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment